How are we different from other law firms?
We are known for exploring new jurisdictions and coming up with creative approaches and solutions to obtain what matters most to our clients: The protection of their assets, fair compensation for fraud and violations of company transparency, and improvements in corporate governance at public companies in order to prevent future shareholder misrepresentation situations. We combine this with litigation funding to take risks and costs away from our clients.
How does DRRT excel in client service?
- We focus on client needs by designing customized services based on client demand and DRRT’s decade-long experience of serving institutional investors.
- We strive to make our clients’ lives easier and more convenient by providing a one-stop solution and allowing clients to outsource most of the work (and costs) to an expert in this area.
- We excel in client satisfaction by putting client needs first and focusing on quality management in a long-term relationship.
- United States Commerce Association – Miami Award – DRRT Class Action Division – Three Time Award Winner
- ICFM Law Awards Winner 2011
- Doing Business – IFC (International Finance Corporation – World Bank Group) Award
- Corporate INTL Global Awards Winner
- International Finance Magazine Law Awards
- Legal Comprehensive Law Award
- Lawyer Monthly – Legal Awards 2016: Securities Litigation Law Firm of the Year – USA
- ICGN Shareholder Rights Committee
- French-American Chamber of Commerce of Florida
- National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD)
– Board Leadership and Governance Fellow
- International Association of Jurists (Associazione Internazionale Giuristi di Lingua Italiana) (AIGLI)
- German Bar Association (Deutscher Anwaltverein) (DAV)
- The Florida Bar
- Executive Council
- International Law Section
- International Law Board Certification Committee
- Totalbank Board of Directors
- Board of Trustees of The American University of Rome
- CONSULEGIS (International Network of Law Firms)
– International Lawyer
- German-American Lawyers’ Association (Deutsch-Amerikanische Juristenvereinigung) (DAJV)
- International Association of Young Lawyers (Association Internationale des Jeunes Avocats) (AIJA)
- Member of the Commercial Fraud Commission
- Member of the Banking, Finance & Capital Markets Law Commission
- Arbitration Commission Member